STEAM = Science + Technology + Engineering + Art + Mathematics
This program is designed to be a safer alternative for school-age children remotely attending 2020-2021 school year schools. Our integrated STEAM Enrichment is an interdisciplinary program that offers academic support. Throughout the school year we span the gamut of history, art, and of course STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) through hands-on exploration. Scholars are divided into different age groups and participate in activities designed for (and with) them. It is our goal to offer scholars a variety of experiences including crafts, hands-on STEM opportunities, reading support, and team building challenges as well as homework support.
How does it work?
Our Virtual Learning Lab is a clean classroom-like environment where students can come with their own laptops to remotely "attend" their school. Our staff will assist with school work and monitor their remote learning. Students will be spread out across the facility between at 6ft apart. Students can attend either half or full day and will have the same STEM Staff Monitor. We will work around student schedules for lunch, play, and break time.
Snack: Must provide/bring
Lunch: Must provide/bring
Transportation: None provided. Please coordinate with Princeton City School District Transportation for drop-off information.
What does my child have access to? Students will have access to our Wi-Fi network, printer (up to 10 pages per week), pencils, crayons, glue, colored pencils, and rulers.
What Covid-19 Safety Precautions are we taking?
- Curbside drop off and pick up. At this time for the increased safety of campers and staff we are limiting the guests in our facility.
- Temperature check before camp starts for all staff/volunteers, and at drop-off for each child. If child's temperature reads at 99 degrees they will not be admitted into camp that day. If anyone in your family has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, please keep your child home for the safety of others.
- Campers will be spread out across the whole room at only 1 - 2 campers per table.
- Daily cleaning at the end of each camp. High touch surfaces Cleaned twice during camp.
- Trained staff on hand washing, cleaning high-touch surfaces, and cough etiquette. We will clean surfaces multiple times daily.
- Hand-washing routines (before beginning class, before/after lunch, after outdoor playtime, at the end of the day)
- Reduced group size
- We are no longer providing water bottles. Each camper needs to bring their own labeled bottle.
- Each staff member will wear a mask. Students are REQUIRED to wear masks. You can provide your own, or we will provide them for $5 for the week.
Winter Session November 15 - January 30, 2020
Hours: 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Grades: 1st - 8th
Scholar limit: 20
Cost: $25.00 / day or $18/day when registering for 5 days
After School Enrichment: 3:15PM - 4:30PM (for an additional cost $10)
Email us for additional information at and availability: CincySTEMLab@CincySTEMLab.com
If your child has received negative behavioral responses at school, this may not be the program for them. We take learning time very seriously and any distraction to student learning causes concern. Students can be removed from this program without a refund.