Summer Camp registration is open!
Summer Camp registration is open!
Our new parent portal is experiencing some issues.....Before care is $10/day and After care is $10/ day. This cost will be billed during your week of camp since it is not activating daily in the parent portal below. Also the membership price is $210/ week. All bills will be reviewed and adjusted as needed. We apologize for any confusion.
We know the situation with the virus is changing daily so we are keeping up with all the new information concerning gatherings for our summer camps.
We are taking our lead from the American Camp Association.
Safety Precautions we are taking:
- Curbside drop off and pick up. At this time for the increased safety of campers and staff we are limiting the guests in our facility.
- Temperature check before camp starts for all staff/volunteers, and at drop-off for each child. If the child's temperature reads at 99 degrees they will not be admitted into camp that day. If anyone in your family has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, please keep your child home for the safety of others.
- Campers will be 3ft apart at tables.
- We use commercial grade concentrated cleaners throughout the day.
- Daily cleaning at the end of each camp. High touch surfaces cleaned during camp 1 - 2 times depending on activity.
- Trained staff on handwashing, cleaning high-touch surfaces, and cough etiquette. We will clean surfaces multiple times daily.
- Hand-washing routines (before beginning class, before/after lunch, after outdoor playtime, at the end of the day)
- Limited camps to 15 campers.
- We are no longer providing water bottles. Each camper needs to bring their own labeled bottle.
- Each staff member will wear a mask. Students & staff are REQUIRED to wear masks.
*** $30 CAMP REGISTRATION WILL RESERVE YOUR CHILD'S SPOT***
This will be taken off your total amount
- We are not accepting payments just yet because we are converting to a new registration system.
- All Camps will integrate cooking, technology, art (in our Rainbow Art Studio), math, engineering, and body movement/wellness. Each week campers will have a designated day to experience these enrichment opportunities. Other enrichment skills covered throughout the summer are: Spanish, music, math, creative writing, lab skills, and life skills.
- Your budding scientist or engineer will dive into STEAM exploration and learn the fundamentals of science and engineering!
- Covid-19 protocols will be enforced.
- Members Summer Tuition: $210/ week
- Non-members Summer Tuition: $245/ week
- We will have guest speakers/presenters and a few field trips for an additional cost of $12/ child.
- Lunch is NOT provided. We have refrigeration and microwaves.
- Pack a snack
- A water bottle is provided for all new campers on their first day.
- Ages: 6 - 14 (grouped by age levels)
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
This is the BEST way to kick off a summer of STEAM! Ice cream and more are explored this week!
Cooking, wellness, painting, and STEM exploration across the world.
All week we will solve crimes and mysteries through experiments and hands-on projects.
We'll make candy, paint with candy, perform experiments and much more!
All ages will get introduced to coding and work with different type of robots. Campers will design and build robots too.
So many chemical reactions to explore in the science lab and art studio!
Using LEGO bricks, campers will explore all elements of STEAM in fun challenges and even make some yummy LEGO gummies.
Camp moves outside as we learn about nature and bugs and incorporate STEAM through hands-on activities.
Our focus is all things water this week as we explore and learn about all bodies of water. Many experiments will happen as we collect and compare water samples, and more.
There's so much to learn about our diminishing rainforests. Campers will design biomes, explore humidity, use art and even make yummy food based on rainforest growing foods.
So much to do in this sci-fi camp! Campers will enjoy the many designs, art projects, and take-home crafts.
The camp where kids are Doctors for a week! This STEAM camp will have kids exploring the world of medicine with hands-on, age-appropriate activities, experiments, biomedical design and creation, crafts, and games.
- Learn the basics of first aid and make their own first aid kit to take home
- Older students will get CPR certified too!
- Explore careers in medicine
- Divided into 3 groups (K-2), (3-5), (6-8)
With partnership from local universities this camp will be exploratory and fun!!
Registration documents will be electronically accessed by May 1st.
Thank you for helping support our non-profit sister companies Docere4Parents dba Docere STEAM! These donations from Kroger go a long way in bringing educational supports in STEM learning to local schools, community centers. For more information about our work visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
-Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Docere4Parents, then select our organization from list and click confirm.
* this will need to be updated May 1st since Kroger's annual renewal is April.
*This discount will not apply for the Summer Science Saturdays